GENIE GARAGE DOOR OPENERS THREE BUTTON GATED COMMUNITY REMOTE CONTROL
************* WARNING *************
Moving Door can cause serious injury or death.
· DO NOT install transmitter unless the door operator’s safety reverse works as required by the door operator’s manual.
· Wall control must be mounted in sight of door, at least 5 feet above floor and clear of moving door parts.
· Keep people clear of opening while door is moving.
· DO NOT allow children to play with the transmitter or door operator.
If safety reverse does not work properly:
· Close door then disconnect operator using the manual release handle.
· DO NOT use transmitter or door operator.
· Refer to Door and Door Operators Owner’s Manuals before attempting any repairs.
Electrical Shock can cause serious injury or death.
· Power cord must be unplugged before attaching any wires,
· Be sure wire ends do not touch each other or other terminals.
If you have questions or if you need a manual, contact the distributor or manufacturer of the operator.
GREY BUTTON CONTROLS THE GATE
NOTE: Step 1 will normally be preformed by Community Management Personnel. If a change is needed, do the following
1. Set the Remote Control Code Switches to Match the Receiver Code Switches.
Your code block with dip switches can be found on the Receiver which operates your Gate, (this is located on the Motor which operates your Community Gate).
- Remove Switch Cover by pressing in at the Arrow and sliding down.
- Set Switches inside to match the Gate Receiver Switches.
- Replace Switch Cover.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SETTING DOOR OPENER FUNCTION
BLACK BUTTONS CONTROLS THE DOORS
1. Choose the Door Opener you want to control.
2. Locate the Learn Code Button and Radio Signal Indicator on the Power Head Receiver of your Door Operator. This can be found where you see the antenna wire hanging from the motor head (you may have to take the lens cover off). If antenna wire is not hanging from motor head then you have an external receiver which is a black box approx. 6" x 2" mounted somewhere in the garage with a antenna wire hanging from it (pop off cover to find Learn Code Button).
3. Choose the Remote Control Button you want to use for that Door Operator.
4. Program the Operator to receive the Remote Control Commands.
- Press and Release the Lean Code Button. Learn indicator Light will blink about 2 times per second.
- Press and Release the Remote Control Button (within 30 seconds). The Light stops blinking and stays lit.
- Press same Remote Control Button again and indictor goes out.
The Door Operator has now stored the Code from The remote Control Button. To Control another Door Operator using the remaining Button, repeat steps 1 - 4.
5. Remote Control Operation.
- Press the Remote Control Button - Door or Gate moves.
- Press Remote Control Button again - Door or Gate stops.
- Press Remote Control Button again - Door or Gate moves the other way.
NOTE: The Door or Gate will automatically stop at the end of each open or close cycle.
ERASING ALL RECEIVER MEMORY if Remote Control is lost.
· Press and HOLD the Learn Code Button for 10 seconds or until Radio Signal Indicator goes out.
· ALL TRANSMITTER CODES ARE ERASED FROM RECEIVER MEMORY.
· See SETTING DOOR FUNCTION for reprogramming instructions.
Battery replacement (your remote control is battery powered)
1stdooropeners.com - Owned by 1st Garage Door Openers, Inc., an independent family owned and operated business serving the Garage Door and Garage Door Opener Industry since 1981. Providing excellent customer service and assistance for over 25 years. We are a discount reseller of garage door opener remotes, repair parts, keyless entry and gate operator controls for your home, business, or gated community. We carry parts for the following garage door openers Lift-Master, Chamberlain, Sears Craftsman, Access Master, Sears Best Craftsman, Sears Automatic Door Opener, Master Mechanic, Security +, Formula 1, Garage Master, Billion Code, LiftMaster Professional, Estate Series, Premium Series, Contractor Series, Power Driver, Whisper Drive, Genie, Alliance, Norelco, Blue-Max, Lift-A-Door, Pro Max, Hercules, Stealth, Excelerator, Intellicode, Genie Pro, OverDrive, Python 2, Signature, Phantom, Legacy, Medallion, CodeDodger, Overhead Door, Genie Shop Vac, Stanley, Vemco, Quiet Glide, SecureCode, Lightmaker, Innovative Products, Whistler, U-Install, Popular Mechanics, Allister, Allstar, Pulsar, MVP, Challenger, GTO, All-O-Matic, Electrolift, Westinghouse, AM/11, Linear, Access Pro, Moore-O-Matic, MegaCode, Delta 3, MultiCode, Heddolf, ESP Micom, Intercontinental Dynamics, Crusader, Wayne Dalton, iDrive, Door Master, Quantum, Classic Drive, Tec Key, Martec, Monarch, Telectron and other garage door openers, and gate operators. Brand names of Garage Door openers are registered trade names of the respective entities and are only used for reference.
Copyright © 2017 All Rights Reserved. No part of this site can be reproduced in any form or by any means, photocopying, electronic, mechanical, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of 1st Garage Door Openers Inc.